Camper van rental Japan - Camgo campervan Japan

Camgo campervan Tokyo | Osaka

Camgo campervan Tokyo Osaka

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Where do I pick up the campervan ?

A. We are operating in MACHIDA station in Tokyo. You can get further information at the location box at the Machida station. We provide vehicle delivery in the Tokyo area and Haneda airport for rentals over 3 weeks long.
We provide vehicle delivery in the Tokyo area and Haneda airport for 5,000JPY. (less than 21 days rental duration)

* We do not have delivery service during the Japanese long holiday and last minutes discount.

Q. Where do I return my campervan to?

A. At Machida Station.(less than 3 weeks)
Pick up location or you can pre-arranged to any place anywhere in Tokyo area. (over 3 weeks rental duration) We provide a vehicle drop off in the Tokyo area and Haneda airport for 5,000JPY.(less 3 weeks rental duration)

* We do not have delivery service during the Japanese long holiday and last minutes discount.

Q. How much is the booking deposit and how can I pay it ?

A. The booking deposit is 30% of total amount.
You can transfer the deposit on PayPal or directly to our bank account. But we recommend money transfer on paypal because the bank takes high commission and it is safer for you. Your bank might charge you a fee for a transfer. Pay pal charge a commission of 4%.

Q. What is the cancellation charge?

A. If cancelation occurs, there is no refund of the booking deposit.

Q. What kind of driver license do I need?

A. You need category B or D international driver's license. The license must be valid in Japan to drive a rented vehicle.
Information about driver's license
Driver's licenses issued in Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Slovenia, Monaco or Taiwan must be able to simultaneously present a passport and a Japanese translation of driver's license. A Japanese translation of the driver's license must be issued by the respective country's embassy or consulate in Japan or by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF).
We could help to obtain a japanese translation of driver's license. Please ask us.
-What we need for application
 Color copy (PDF or JPEG) of the front and back of the license.
-Representation application fee : Inquiry
Please prepare clear photocopies of the front and back of the license, preferably in color, that allow the inscriptions on the license to be read clearly.

Q. What kind of optional amenities do you have?

A. Chair , FM transmitter ,USB port , Lamp are free equipment.
We also prepare the bedding. It costs 2,000yen (winter season : 3,000yen) per rental time. We can prepare the kitchen equipment according to your needs. It costs 1,000yen. Kitchen equipment include ; Table , Portable gas stove , Pot , Pans , Chopping board, Cutlery, Dishes, Can opener.

Q. Is it possible to pick up or drop off the van at other place except in Tokyo area?

A. we have only one office located in Tokyo and One-Way rentals are available only by prior arrangments. A One-way fee of 25,000JPY - 50,000JPY applies for rentals.(Ex Tokyo - Kyoto 30,000JPY)

Q. What time is it open?

A. We are open from 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.(10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in Winter season). If you would like to pick up or return the van except above time, We require a outside hours fee for 1,500JPY per hour. Please let you know.

Q. Do I Need Insurance to Rent a Car?

A. Obligatory insurance costs an additional 1,100JPY per day. Please check our insurance information.

Q. Do you have road assistance?

A. We are members of road assistance.You could get a road assistance for 24hours.

Q. How can I return a car?

A. When returning the rented car, you must return it with a full fuel tank. You are requried to show us the receipt from the gas station or other proof of purchase.

Please feel free to ask us any questions.
We are always welcome you