Campervan hire in Japan - Find your Japan!!



Please use our website booking form to check for the car's availability.
We will ask you the following information.

  1. Your Name
  2. Your Email
  3. Your age (All drivers must be 21 years or older )
  4. Nationality
  5. International driver license
  6. Desired campervan model
  7. pick up date (DD/MM/YY)
  8. return date (DD/MM/YY)
  9. your address
  10. Please send us your details and where your great trip goes to.

We will reply as soon as possible with availability and the total amount.


The reservation is complete when we receive the booking deposit.
Please make payment on PAYPAL or ask us.

3 . Driving Requirements

We need your Passport and Driver license .
We will make a copy when you pick up a car.

4 . Before departure

Please sign the contract. Check if there are any scratches or dents on the car with the staff before departure.

5 . How to return

Please fill up the tank at nearest gas station before you return.
If you would like to extend the renta period,Please contact us immediately.

International Driving Permit
(Driver license / Geneva Convention member countries)
Asia Filipine, India,Thailand, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Laos, Korea, Hong Kong, Macau
Oceania New Zealand, Fiji, Australia, Papua New Guinea
Europe England, Greece, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, France, Italy,Russia, Serbia, Montenegro, Spain, Finland, Portugal, Austria, Belgium,Poland, Ireland, Hungary, Romania, Iceland, Bulgaria, Malta, Albania,Luxembourg, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Czech Republic, Slovakia
America USA, Canada, Peru, Cuba, Equador, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Barbados,Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Haiti, Trinidad Tobago, Venezuela,Jamaica
Africa South Africa, Central Africa, Egypt, Ghana, Algeria, Morocco, Botswana,Democratic Republic of the Congo, Congo, Benin, Cote d'Ivoire, Lesotho,Madagascar, Malawi, Mari, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone,Togo,Tunisia, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Burkina Faso, Nigeria
Middle east Turkey, Israel, Syria, Cyprus, Jordan, Lebanon, UAE

* Notice *

Driver's licenses issued by
Switzerland, Slovenia, Germany, France, Belgium, Monaco, Taiwan.
if you are already staying in japan without driver's license.
Must see web site. Japan Automobile Federation (JAF)