Campervan hire in Japan - Find your Japan!!

International Driving Permit (Driver license)

You must be licensed to drive a car or ride a moped on public roads.

International driving permit (Geneva Convention member countries)
Asia Filipine, India,Thailand, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Laos, Korea, Hong Kong, Macau
Oceania New Zealand, Fiji, Australia, Papua New Guinea
Europe England, Greece, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Italy,Russia, Serbia, Montenegro, Spain, Finland, Portugal, Austria, Poland, Ireland, Hungary, Romania, Iceland, Bulgaria, Malta, Albania,Luxembourg, San Marino, Vatican, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Czech Republic, Slovakia
America USA, Canada, Peru, Cuba, Equador, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Barbados,Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Haiti, Trinidad Tobago, Venezuela,Jamaica
Africa South Africa, Central Africa, Egypt, Ghana, Algeria, Morocco, Botswana,Democratic Republic of the Congo, Congo, Benin, Cote d'Ivoire, Lesotho,Madagascar, Malawi, Mari, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone,Togo,Tunisia, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Burkina Faso, Nigeria
Middle east Turkey, Israel, Syria, Cyprus, Jordan, Lebanon, UAE

* Notice *

Driver's licenses issued by Switzerland, Slovenia, Germany, France, Belgium, Monaco, Taiwan. Must see web site. Japan Automobile Federation (JAF)

Driver's license translation service

Driver's licenses issued by Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Slovenia, Monaco or Taiwan must be able to simultaneously present passport and Japanese translation of driver's license.

We could take care of an application for you.

What we need for application

Representation application fee : Inquiry

Please prepare clear photocopies of the front and back of the license, preferably in color, that allow the inscriptions on the license to be read clearly.

Please feel free ask us any question. Have fun on your trip!!